Here is a new 6.0 Powerstroke Turbo Replacement
Turbo – NEW Stock Replacement – 6.0L Powerstroke 2005.5-2007 – Garrett GT3782VA
- Brand New 6.0 Powerstroke Turbo Replacement $700
- Not Remanufacured
- Fixes Burning Oil Problem (blue white smoke out the exhaust)
- Fixes Turbo Spool Problem (VGT vanes and unison ring stick open and caused by rust in turbine housing) (VGT vanes stuck high rpm mode)
- Fixes No High Engine RPM Power (Vanes Stuck in Closed Position)
- Get It Quickly Down Time To Waste on Turbo Rebuild, Buy New!
Click Below to Buy 2003 6.0 Powerstroke Turbo Replacement:
Click Below to Buy 2004- 2005.5 Powerstroke 6.0 Turbo:
Click Below to Buy 2005.5 – 2007 Powerstroke 6.0 Turbo:
Click Below To Buy Powermax Turbo Upgrade:
Notes: Turbo Differences:
- 2003 6.0 Powerstroke Specs: 59 X 82 Compressor 66.6 X 72.10 10 Blade Turbine (Has Taller turbine wheel tip height, makes machining required to install turbine in other model turbine housing, vanes are taller and not compatible with other year turbine housings) (2004.5+ has an additional mount on the turbine housing to mount to the pedestal, the 2003 Turbo Doesn’t have This Mount Cast Into The Turbine Housing)
- 2004 – 2005.5 59×82 Compressor 66.6 X 72 Turbine 13 Blade
- 2005.5 – 2007 56 x82 Compressor 64.5 X 72 Turbine 13 Blade
- 2004.5-2007 Powermax Turbo Upgrade 63.5 X 88 GT4088 Compressor Wheel and 2003 66.6 X 72.10 10 Blade Turbine Wheel 175 hp gain without loss of spool.
6.0 Powerstoke Turbo Rebuild 2003 – 2007
If You would rather spend time rebuilding you turbo and less money you can watch my 6.0 Powerstroke turbo rebuild tutorial video and buy our rebuild kit.
We Also Sell Powerstroke Turbo Upgrade Parts that do Require Machining, We Do Upgrade Powerstroke Turbos But it is a Time Consuming Process Which I Dont Recommend Unless you can Afford 3-4 Weeks Down time.