For The Holset H1E and H1C, There are a Lot of Upgrades, But It is Important To Understand That The Most Important Upgrade is Our Rebuild Kit Which Prevents Common Thrust Bearing Issues. You Can Find More Information About Our Rebuild Kits Here.
Next You Must Understand That The Compressor Plate for the H1C H1E Turbos Can Be Machined to Use the HX35 HX40 Thrust Collar, Which Allows You to Run the HX35 HX40 Compressor Wheel Upgrades Below:
Here are a List of the Compressor and Turbine Upgrades:
Billet Compressor Wheels
- 60 x 86 7 blade HX40 Super 4015c
- 60 x 86 7 blade Pro wheel 4016C (6mm tip Height)(6 Blade HX40 Replacement)
- 67 x 84 7 Blade or 11 Blade
- 67 x 89 x 95 7 Blade
- 63 x 99 x 103 6 Blade (HX50 Compressor Machined to Fit)
Turbine Shaft Upgrades
- 60 x 70 (Factory H1C HX35 Turbine)
- 64 x 76 (12 Blade and 10 Blade Turbine) (Most Common H1E Turbine)
- 67 x 76 (12 Blade and 10 Blade Turbine) (Some Were from H1E’s from Factory)
NOTE: Machining Is Required for all of the Compressor Wheel Upgrades for the H1C, but for the H1E 60 x 83 Compressor Housing, The 60 x 86 4015c Billet Wheel Is a Direct Drop In After the Compressor Plate is Machined for the HX35 HX40 Thrust Collar, and the Collar Must Be Use in the Build. This Makes for a Super Easy and Cost Effective Upgrade!
These Upgrade Also Work for the HX35 HX40 HE341and HE351!
If You would Like Machining, Rebuild, or Upgrade Services Then Contact Us Here.
If You Are Looking for the Parts Mentioned Above To Build Your Turbo Then Visit Our Ebay Store Here: